Mobiles,Cell phone, handheld Phone
mobile phone or cell phone also known as a cellular phone, hand phone is simply just phone that can receive and make calls. Cell phone or hand phone are widely used today that they are became nearly necessary our day life. Their mechanism depends over a radio link, they are designed to make calls while a person can move around a wide in geographic area. Mobile phones are capable to connect with different gateways; they built their connection to a cellular network provided by a operator which allow them to access the public telephone network. Sameway if it requires for cordless telephone then, cellphone used only within the short range of a single, private base station.
Hand held cell phone is an invention named to John F. Mitchell and Dr. Martin Cooper of Motorola, they were first designed and invented the handheld cell phone in 1973, weighing around 4.4 pounds (2 kg). DynaTAC 8000x was the first to be commercially available ten years after its invention. after its first commercial start, from 1983 to 2014, worldwide mobile phone subscriptions grew from zero to over 7 billion, penetrating 100% of the global population and reaching the bottom of the economic pyramid. In 2014, the top cell phone manufacturers were Samsung, Nokia, Apple, and LG. modern mobile , cellular phones provide support in wide range and facilitate, they are coming today by taking their hardware, software working style from computers. Cell phones who offer these and more general computing capabilities are referred to as smartphones. Smartphones provides variety of way and other services such as text messaging, MMS, email, Internet access, short-range wireless communications, infrared, Bluetooth, business applications, gaming, and photography.
All mobile phones have a number of features in common, but manufacturers also try to differentiate their own products by implementing additional functions to make them more attractive to consumers. This has led to great innovation in mobile phone development over the past 20 years.
The common components found on all phones are:
• A battery, providing the power source for the phone functions.
• An input mechanism to allow the user to interact with the phone. The most common input mechanism is a keypad, but touch screens are also found in most smartphones.
• A screen which echoes the user’s typing, displays text messages, contacts and more.
• Basic mobile phone services to allow users to make calls and send text messages.
• All GSM phones use a SIM card to allow an account to be swapped among devices. Some CDMA devices also have a similar card called a R-UIM.
• Individual GSM, WCDMA, iDEN and some satellite phone devices are uniquely identified by an International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number.