HP SlateBook x2, Hybrid Notebook and Tablet
HP SlateBook x2 is an officially name of which look mouthful and with enrich features , simply hybrid tablet, net book that arrived with detached physical keyboard , LCD and has all the software support to be used as portable machine. Interesting feature that HP put into the Slate is Android not that means that it’s the first HP release, but they have a list of products which comes with android operating system.
Style and Body:
HP SlateBook x2 is a tablet that docks to a keyboard to make it a portable notebook for work and heavy typing. HP also takes the honor of this, they are the largest and biggest brand consider in the manufacturer of notebook but most of the notebook and the dock in market for this type of Android tablet / laptop hybrid, have mostly been dominated by ASUS Transformer Pad series. After window HP is top at his staple for Android, and talking about HP SlateBook x2 is one from initial into tablet space.
In HP SlateBook x2 is with 10.1″ Android tablet , laptop or tablet is at your choice , how you wanted to use either you detach it from the dock and use it as a tablet for portable reading, taking notes in meetings, checking emails, or either you can use it laptop . One thing you can easily noticed while using HP SlateBook x2 that around the tablet is only part but in real its minimal. Other half of the device, the keyboard dock is sized at 91% of a normal notebook keyboard, to fit with the 10.1″ tablet screen size. Attached, which make you feels like you are using a net book back again. Still being a tablet but its back there is 2 megapixel rear camera with power on and off button of the right, while other left side volume controller at left. In short the maximum effort takes place to made HP SlateBook x2 it more efficient and user friendly but hence no real room for buttons and ports.
• 10.1″ IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080)
• 1.8 GHz quad core NVIDIA® Tegra® 4 processor
• 16 GB / 64 GB internal memory (59 GB Box cloud storage offer) + 2 GB RAM
• Powered by Android 4.2 “Jelly Bean” OS
• 2 megapixel Full HD (1080p) rear camera (no autofocus, no Flash), 720p front facing webcam camera
• 2.05 cm thin (9.6mm thin tablet only), weighing 1.26 kg (0.6 kg tablet only)
• 3,375 mAh non-removable battery (tablet only); 2,960 mAh battery (keyboard dock)
• Connectivity : WiFi, SD/MMC card reader, HDMI, USB 2.0, Bluetooth
• Build material : Matte plastic build quality (tablet back and keyboard)
• Available in 2 colours : Smoke Silver (16 GB), Snow White (16 GB / 64 GB version)