fashion designing softwares
Graphics softwares are used widely to design illustration, logo and websites but there is another facility that is also used extensively to design clothes, costumes and dresses. Proficient Success skilled person are provide with option to become Fashion Designer, Costume Designer for Films / Theater, Illustrator, Pattern Maker or Grader, Stylist, Retail Merchandising, Visual Display Artist.
in the field textile of designing these are all professional required and hired at very high amount of salary, all you have to do is to assist in the creation, modification, analysis or optimization of a design with a good computer and excellent designing skills. Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, lectra and CAD software are highly use to increase the productivity of the designers and to improve the quality of their visualized designs. Computer Fashion Designing (CFD) or Computer Aided Designing (CAD) offered by Vogue provides the designer with an opportunity to understand the importance of incorporating technology with creativity. Except of that multipurpose by having complex layout and user interface,there are plenty of softwares who are specifically developed to utilize them for fashion and cloth designing which are mentioned below:
• ConceptDraw PRO: offers a professional set of drawing tools, ready-to-use templates, numerous object libraries, and a variety of custom printing and file export options. Furthermore, ConceptDraw PRO prepares and delivers presentations that include dynamic displays of linked data, thanks to integrated Live Object technology.
• C-DESIGN Fashion: Allows you to create ready-to-wear collections and to release your technical files quickly and efficiently.
• Edraw Max: is an all-in-one diagram software that makes it simple to create professional-looking flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps, science illustration, fashion designs, UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, database diagrams and more
• Fashion CAD: An integrated suite of accurate pattern making software for perfect fitting garments – including pattern design, grading, detailing, marker layout and CAD drafting. A practical and affordable pattern making software system ideal for home based or commercial businesses.
• Amethyst Handbag Library: Amethyst Library is a vectorial database that works in conjunction with Adobe Illustrator and most vector based software applications. Amethyst Library publishes the most comprehensive coverage of the global handbag & footwear scene to date through computer based illustration, an interactive Design Tool divided by silhouettes and components for easy navigation right on your computer.