Digital Pictures ,
A digital pictures is built with series of pictures elements very much known as pixel, each pixel in digital photo contains 256 color gradation of red, green and blue, while each digital photo use a 24 bit RGB system to color each pixel. There are two types of images vector and raster, Image size directly depend on what form of image of you are on working. A digital image in other words is numeric representation of two dimensional images. Image could be based on raster or bitmap form. A raster image built on a dot matrix data structure representing a generally rectangular grid of pixels , A raster is technically characterized by the width and height of the image in pixels and by the number of bits per pixel while a bitmap is a mapping from some domain (for example, a range of integers) to bits, that is, values which are zero or one , more general term pix-map refers to a map of pixels, where each one may store more than two colors, thus using more than one bit per pixel. Image or picture size is directly involved with range of pixel utilized in a particular image. Famous term megapixel is originated from the number of pixel contains in a picture which made this size is resolution of the image, Reason because more pixel over a fix field a view equals higher resolution. The more you add pixel in a picture using more powerful mega pixel camera, it will simply increase the pixel rate, fixed in a specific area from inches to feet depending on what size you required and which quality you demand.
• Generally these are some main factor that may work together for developing a digital photo quality:
• The quality of the recording devices, camera’s optics & sensor, scanner’s sensor.
• The size in pixels of the digital image.
• The digital format it is stored either in loss compression or lossless compression.
• The technical proficiency and the eye of the photographer.
• All these mention factor work collectively and this is the reason normally of its generalization.