Autodesk 3ds Max, Most used Software for Animation and 3D Effects
Autodesk 3ds Max or 3d Studio max is well known professional computer Software use excessively for making of 3D animations models, games and render 3D images while Autodesk is a company who own the rights of 3d studio max. It has very efficient t modeling features with the support of variety of flexible plugging layout. Most of its frequent used 3d Max in video game developers and for animated television commercial. 3d Studio max now a day’s excessive used for movie effects, animation and pre visualization parts of films, utilizing on the platforms on the Microsoft Windows.
Excepts of its greats features and usability, and 3d Studio max modelling and animation tools, recent 2015 version of 3ds Max came up with new features like shaders such as ambient occlusion and subsurface scattering , dynamic simulation, particle systems, radiosity, normal map creation and rendering and global illumination. During the work at max user also provides with features to customize the interface in its own scripting language.
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Professional operating system
• Browser: Safari web browser, Google Chrome web browser ,Microsoft Internet Explorer Firefox
• Hardware: CPU 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
• Graphics Hardware: 1 GB minimum dedicated graphics card
• RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
• Disk Space: 4.5GB of free disk space for install
• Pointing Device: Three-button mouse